cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Claiming a BT Reward card???

Go to solution

My order was placed on the 29 June 2024 - broadband speed upgrade, which went live on the 2 July 2024.

Regarding the claiming process for the Reward card. Do I need to wait for an email from BT before I can claim my card?

From the Reward card FAQ:

"Eligible Broadband customers:

• Once we know you’re happy with your service (this is usually 14 days after installation of your broadband), your reward will be sent to you. As long as you’ve claimed, there’s nothing else you have to do."

I have tried to claim the card, but have not been able to do that - so I assume I will have to wait for BT's email before I can claim?

It's confusing because, I have received my order confirmation email and according to the Rewards and Gifts page (screenshot attached), I should be able to claim, but clicking on the link "Claim your BT Reward Card or Gift" takes me out of the system - to a page where I am no longer logged in.

Screenshot 2024-07-04 104703.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Claiming a BT Reward card???

Go to solution

@Pete221 you shouldn't need to wait for the email before claiming. When you log in to with your BT ID to MyBT is the correct account number showing in the drop-down?

If you need further help to claim it I'd recommend using the message now option on this link to get in touch.

Thanks 

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Claiming a BT Reward card???

Go to solution
Thanks for this - I went to the "message now" via your link and I received my claim acknowledgement by email a few minutes later.
0 Ratings