cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Complaints

After 1 month of not having landline & intermittent internet, it was finally fixed at the weekend & appears to be working,  according to OFCOM we should be entitled to compensation, no doubt this will move at glacial speed go through dozens & dozens of departments & will entail me  writin g emails /phone calls & generally wasting my time, but I may be surprised & it will be acted on quickly & efficiently , I digress  as there does not appear to be any way of contacting BT (who would have thought it a communications company that makes it difficult to contact them )  from my account I apparently to do not have authority to view my complaint !!!!, so do I have to open another complaint to report the fact that I cant view the compliant. Any bright ideas ? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complaints

@caz1621 

See https://www.bt.com/help/account-and-billing/automatic-compensation

Quote "If you experience total loss of service and it’s not fixed within two working days, you’ll receive £8.40 automatic compensation"

Its automatic.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

If my own experience is anything to go by then you don't need to do anything, you will receive an email within the month telling you that your account has been credited.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Considering the experience that I have had over the last month, I trust BT systems as much as I would a chocolate fire guard, we shall wait and see.   

0 Ratings