cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Complaints

Go to solution

A while ago I made a complaint to BT because it seemed that they'd reneged on a broadband/free calls deal that I'd believed I negotiated. They refused to send me a transcript of my chat with one of their operatives that I'd requested. I was told my complaint had gone to the managers, but I've just had a email telling me my complaint has been closed, with no reason given! This is disgraceful! Do BT have a customer service email? Just hanging on a phone for ages is a pain.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Complaints

Go to solution

Hi @HardyOne,

I am so sorry that you were let down.

I'd like to get this investigated for you to find out what was promised. We will go over everything and do our best to help you.

I'll send you a private message that you can reply back to. It may take a couple of working days before we can get back to you directly.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks for that.. At the end of the day I may have been mistaken, but when I can't get a transcript of the chat or phone call to see for myself it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Being a retired Customer Services Manager I couldn't see what the problem was.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @HardyOne 

Thanks for taking my call today. 

Glad I was able to rectify the issues on the phone today and you are now getting the deal you originally agreed to.

Any issues please post back and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings