cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Consumer Resolution email response time?

I've been having a very frustrating time over the past 4 years, about my Broadband service address being written down wrong on installation, so although the broadband works at my property the service address of the BT system has the wrong address and every time I need to upgrade its an issue. The issue is a bit more long winded then that, to long winded to go into all of it here, so I wanted to send an email complaint in order to keep the paper trail and get all the evidence down in one place.

I sent an email to the consumer resolutions email found in the Our complaints code of practice pdf, I saw some other people on here suggest. However I sent an email 2 weeks ago and still no response.

My broadband was due to be upgraded well over a month a go and since then has increased by £10 and the longer they take to sort this issue the higher the monthly cost seems to get. I want this sorted asap, and to say I'm loosing my will with it is an understatement. 

Any one have any information on how long a complaint sent to that email should take to get a response? or any suggestions on what to do instead? ringing the complains number seems useless as I've already spoken to every department under the sun and none of them can help, and there's far to long a situation to have to explain AGAIN.

Any help would be very much appreciated! 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Consumer Resolution email response time?

Email the BT CEO. You will find her email address with an Internet search.

You won't get a reply from her but her team of deflectors will get back to you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Yea I did think about that, my partner is disabled and it is really causing alot of unnecessary stress to a vulnerable person 😩

Did feel a bit extreme but maybe that's the next step, instead of being thrown around different departments, when I'm no closer to any solved issue.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Teddylife,

Welcome to the Community!

It can take up to 10 days for our team to respond to a complaint over email, but I can understand how concerning it must be if you've not yet heard back from the team. Have you checked your junk folder, so we can ensure that a response hasn't been missed?

I can totally understand your frustration about how long this has taken to get resolved, and how concerning it must be that you've not been able to upgrade because of what has happened. We do want to get this sorted for you moving forward, and I'm confident the team will be able to do some work in the background to get this resolved.

You are absolutely able to contact the CEO regarding this, however, as they do not have account access they will direct your response through the normal process, so it is unlikely that this would get you a resolution any faster.

Rach

0 Ratings