cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Contacting BT

Go to solution

Having an account with BT, one of the biggest communications companies in the World,
doesn't let me communicate with a human being, or am I missing something?

I would like to change some of my TV package, but I would like to speak with somebody,
last year I was told that I was a vulnerable person and that I would be helped any time that
I called, that isn't possible today, I get a code on my mobile phone, also a BT phone, to send
a message, I have that system blocked, there used to be a text-type box, in the support area,
this has disappeared, at least has to me, I saw it once some time ago.

Recently I have considered contacting the Sales department, but will they speak to me, will
they pass me to a human being, or will they hang up, I wonder?

I will soon be 82 years old and I have never been treated like this anywhere else that I have an
account, it is really frustrating.

Sorry for the rant, but can you tell me how I can reach somebody, or have the Machines Taken Over?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Contacting BT

Go to solution

I have asked the forum mods to see if they can help you and save you some stress   mods will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @MikeM3 

Thanks for posting.

Sorry you've experienced difficulty when just wanting to talk to someone about changing your TV package. I can help you with getting your TV Package changed.

I've sent you a private message asking for some more details so either myself or another member of the Mod team can give you a call to discuss your TV options.

Thanks

Stuart

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you both for your help, IMJolly, for passing the message along

and StuartH, for your private message, which I have replied to, I hope

to hear from somebody in the near future.

Regards.

Mike Moran.