cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Contract Renewal.

Anyone know a UK based BT phone number, and speak to British people, to renew my Broadband contract.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Contract Renewal.

Try this…

0800 800 030 retentions

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

@daviehop wrote:

Anyone know a UK based BT phone number, and speak to British people, to renew my Broadband contract.

BT Customer Service number is 0331.1234.150.  Their call centres are all based in the UK but there is no guarantee that you will only get "British people" because unlike some people BT are not a racists company and they employ people from many different nations.

Message 4 of 9

Why are we bringing race into it, the reason i am asking to speak to a British person is, because i am in my late sixties, and struggle to understand customer service ops, based in India and other like countries with limited grasp of the English language, they might struggle to understand me as i am Scottish. 😀

Message 5 of 9

@daviehop 

It seems that these days people are happy to jump to the wrong conclusions and bring race into it.

I certainly understood where you were coming from but best to use "UK call centres" in future, although I'm sure someone , somewhere could take exception at that.

Message 6 of 9

Cheers Tim, thanks for reply, no offence taken or given. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@TimCurtis wrote:

@daviehop 

It seems that these days people are happy to jump to the wrong conclusions and bring race into it.

I certainly understood where you were coming from but best to use "UK call centres" in future, although I'm sure someone , somewhere could take exception at that.

I never jumped to the wrong conclusion in fact I never posted any conclusion about the OP nor said he was racist. I posted facts. "Their call centres are all based in the UK but there is no guarantee that you will only get "British people" because unlike some people BT are not a racists company and they employ people from many different nations".

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

"...because unlike some people BT are not a racists company and they employ people from many different nations".

If BT (and indeed other call centres) only employed people who spoke clear English I don't think that should make them "racist", but unfortunately some people will claim that it does.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@chrisjp wrote:
"...because unlike some people BT are not a racists company and they employ people from many different nations".

If BT (and indeed other call centres) only employed people who spoke clear English I don't think that should make them "racist", but unfortunately some people will claim that it does.

If you say so!

0 Ratings