cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Credit Check

If I migrate from BT to EE will they perform a hard credit search as I do not want to lower my credit score at the moment 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Credit Check

@Spurs91 they performed HARD SEARCH in my case, but be fair, it's not bother me a bit...

Yes, my Credit Score, which is visible ONLY to myself will drop around 40-70 points due this easily, and then, 3 months later, will come back up...

Subsequently, they will mark my BT account as Closed at some point of next few months, and put on file new EE account... This will, partially lower my credit score a bit, but in long run, will upper it...

But, as I already mentioned, ITS NUMBER which ONLY MYSELF could see.. Lenders don't work with credit score number You see on C...Score, or C...Karma, they simply have own scoring and don't bother with numbers, which are not under their control...

Every lender, who see, as there is Hard Search from EE, following of closure of BT and opening of EE line, will just take it as EE decided, as You are worthy to provide services by them. No any real negative effect of this..

0 Ratings