cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Didn’t get a final bill

Go to solution

Hi. 

After leaving BT broadband on 11 May I received an email saying my services will stopped on 09 Jun. Since that I didn’t get any final bill, instead I getting full bills for the package every month. 

Phone calls, web chats and complaints to doesn’t help I don’t know what have to do and how to resolve it. Does anyone could help me please, 

Thanks, 

Michael 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Didn’t get a final bill

Go to solution

Hi @Mikee7, sorry you're still waiting on a final bill and still getting charged for service. 

When you contacted us did anyone explain what was causing this? ie your order hadn't fully closed and if so when it would be fixed?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi. Thanks yours reply, 

it has not been fully resolved, the problem still exists and I no longer live at this address, there is probably another provider but I can’t understand why broadband has not been disconnecting, I return smart hub and everything so, I no use it. 
 I’ve got a confirmation emails, 

My account show me the another bill is estmated on 18 sep 

BT was to contact me but I didn't get any response, 

please help if possible 

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Mikee7, thanks for posting back and confirming that for us. 

So you don't have service with us at your new address and just need the account from your old address closed. We'll be happy to get this sorted for you and I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings