cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

EE broadband

Has anyone enquired about moving to EE broadband? 

Their offers are considerably less than BT for new customers.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: EE broadband

Seems strange that the ‘offers’ to move from BT to EE are not published publicly. Presumably they are not as good as for wholly new customers?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

My Tv package was the stumbling block, so they (BT, as the EE site bumped me back to BT) tried to sign me back into BT saying EE tv was next year then this new swap over happens.....

So waiting to see what happens. I have found the signalling around this very muddled. EE 3 months free on a 24 month contract  deal ends the day after BT TV becomes EE.

To cap it all another fibre ISP dropped a leaflet that undercuts everyone by half for a new signup, includes phone but no TV. BT still has my vote at the mo but the scales are tipping.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

You would think they would try to be competitive in the broadband field especially with fibre now common place, im going to wait a few days as this is when my tv contract ends, then will move over to sky for broadband in march.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hey Everyone, This is a reminder that discussion of competitor products and pricing is not permitted on the community.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

If my experience is anything to go by don’t. Been trying to migrate my BT broadband to EE for the last four week. Initially told technical issues and call back in three days  Then told can’t as I have line rental saver  re contract Black Friday deal with line rental refunded  so call and told can migrate.  Two failed orders last one yesterday. Lied to by one advisor saying I needed my payg sim to be a contract. He did this and said mananger had processed migration order which was not true. Now have a complaint missed call today, asked for call back today, but NO schedule for tomorrow when I’m at work! Asking for my contract end date to be cancelled so I can move free of charge. Been with BT for years since the BT to EE sags it’s become a joke. I have spent hours on the phone trying to resolve issue to no avail. Fed up with this company .

Message 7 of 8

I was unfortunately unsuccessful with an attempt to migrate my BT Broadband to EE...

Despite, as EE showing new 1,6 Gbps product as available for new customers (with 3 months free and CONSIDERABLY LOWER price as I have now FF900 from BT), if I want to move as existing customer, failing is on TV package...

Because I have BT TV (or from Today EE TV), I CAN'T migrate yet...

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Likewise,I have FTTP 900 Halo3+ but unable as yet to take up the 1.6GB EE broadband due to tv issue.
I do not have a tv subscription but still have the tv box to use as freeview pause live tv etc which I was allowed to have after my last renewal of broadband but cancelling the tv.Now it seems because this tv box is on the system its preventing me migrating over.Any ideas how to manage the change?
0 Ratings