cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Equipment Return potential charge

I'm on Halo 3+ and I requested an extra WiFi disc as the coverage in one of the bedrooms is poor, the first order was messed up at BT's end and the order was sat on delayed for a few weeks, this issue has now been corrected and the extra disc was sent to myself.

The problem I have now is my account is showing i have to return my original disc or I'll be charged £30 as my request for an extra disc was put through as a replacement and not as an extra disc.

I chased this up a couple of days ago by phone and was assured it was sorted, i don't believe it is  as it's still showing in my account as return the disc or I'll be charged £30. Can one of the mod's check this is sorted please? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Equipment Return potential charge

Hi @srome23

Thank you for your post and welcome back!

Sorry you're being chased for the disc and are being told you'll be charged £30 for not returning it.  I understand you requested it as an extra Wi-fi disc as opposed to a replacement.  Thanks for spending the time to call the helpdesk, sorry this didn't get things resolved.

We'll pick up and sort this out.  Please bear in mind that we are extremely busy at the moment however we'll get to you as soon as we possibly can.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Equipment Return potential charge

Thanks for the quick reply, pm sent..

0 Ratings