cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Equipment Returned Months Ago- BT Trying to bill me

I left BT in January as they were unable to provide a service in my new home. 

I was sent a returns bag and label to return my router and wifi-disc which I did promptly after my contract ended in January. 

They are now chasing me for payment as they are saying they haven't received it ! Given it was 6 months ago I dont have the proof of postage anymore. I spoke to customer services and they wouldn't budge and said I would have to pay !

Surely BT know what the tracking number was on the label they sent me, they could try to track the package ? 

It feels pretty unfair that I'm being billed for something that isn't my fault. Does anyone know what I can do about this ?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Equipment Returned Months Ago- BT Trying to bill me

Hi @Benireland,

Thank you for posting and for returning your equipment to BT. I'm sorry if you are still being chased to return the equipment. Please send me your details and I'll take a look to see if there is anyway we can trace the return.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings