cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Equipment showing as not returned?

Hi there,

I recently returned a by smart hub 2 via the postage label I was given - I have both the proof of receipt saying it was sent via royal mail and also have proof through tracking that it's arrived and it's addressed label that was provided by BT (on the 26th of march it arrived). I've just received an email telling me to send it off to not be charged £50 and am struggling to contact anyone who can explain to me how to resolve this.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Equipment showing as not returned?

It normally takes around 2 - 3 weeks after the equipment has been posted back to BT for it to be shown as returned on the system.

Retain your Proof of Postage and if it is not showing as returned in a few weeks time post back on the forum.

Message 3 of 4

Equipment showing as not returned?

Hi there, I've just received my "final reminder" from BT regarding the equipment that they've alleged I haven't returned.

I have the receipt which is proof of postage but I've been unable to contact anyone regarding this. (Unable to attach the photo to this post as the memory size of the photo is too large).

Does anyone have any advice of what to do as I'm about to be charged for the device when after posting it in the prepaid postage it's no longer my responsibility to ensure its returned.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Equipment showing as not returned?

Hi @Samalamon and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry you're having problems confirming the return of the equipment. I can help with this. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings