cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Fibre and phone order stuck open since June (it's now January)

Go to solution

Hi

I tried to order Fibre and Phone regrade back in June but something went wrong with the order, BT support closed the original order and created a new one but it's now stuck at Open since June. Support say there's an issue on the OpenReach system for the order and that's what's blocking it - they've tried to get that fixed but that's not worked. It's now January and I've asked BT support to close the order (so that I can reorder from fresh) and they say they have and should have cleared in 24 hours (5 days ago) but it's still showing as open. Fibrus are now in the area and looking tempting but I'd prefer to stay with BT. Anyone have any ideas how I can get this cleared so that I can get an order through?

Thanks!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Fibre and phone order stuck open since June (it's now January)

Go to solution

I have asked the forum mods to help you.  They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @garoke,

It would be best if we could take a look into your order and discuss the best way forward. I'm sending you a private message with some details that I need. Please note, we won't be able to look into this until early next week. We will do our best to help you.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks @DanielS, I've replied with the details to the private message.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @garoke .

That's all closed off for you now.

Cheers

David

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Hi David, quick update. I've reordered and after the order went through it failed again. I'm back on with BT support who are doing the same as last time, cancelling the order and recreating. That didn't work last time so I'm not really very hopeful. Thanks anyway for helping to try get this resolved.
Rgrds,
Gary.
0 Ratings