cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Fibre900 - Game Pass 12 Months not showing as free. Billed extra £10

Go to solution

Hi, recently upgraded to Fibre900, and tried to take advantage of the free 12 month Game Pass once the order had completed.
I had an email from BT saying Game Pass was ready to claim, and I went to MyBT page and added/linked the code to my microsofty account.
Upon checking my bill yesterday, I'm being charged an extra £10 above the usual Fibre900 monthly price, due to Game Pass, despite this being advertiused as a free add-on. 
Now in MyBT, the option to auto renew Game Pass every month shows a £10 charge will be added to my bill. There's no other options for Game Pass.

How can I get the £10 charge removed, and for my account to correctly show I have 12 months of Game Pass at £0 cost? As I suspect I will now be charged monthly for Game Pass unless I stop the auto-renew.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Fibre900 - Game Pass 12 Months not showing as free. Billed extra £10

Go to solution

Hi @jwallnut I'm really sorry you're being charged incorrectly for the Xbox Gamepass, I'll send you a private message and we'll be happy to help.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO , did you see my PM reply?
Thanks for looking in to the issue. Hoping to get it sorted before I'm auto-billed £10 again for next month of Game Pass on 29/10.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @jwallnut,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.

I can see your message in our queue. It's near the top so it will be picked up within 1-2 days maximum.

We will get this sorted for you.

Thank you
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @jwallnut ,

Thanks for sending over the details. I can see the xbox guys have got this sorted for you. Post back if you have any other problems.

All the best

David

0 Ratings