cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Final refund cheque

I've yet to receive my refund cheque despite having to ask for it 3 times...first 2 times it apparently went to old address

last time I believe address details were finally updated but that was over almost 2 weeks ago I think maybe couple days less

can anyone assist as the thought of having to go through auto bot and live chat discussing the same thing just one more time fills me with the urge to tear my hair out

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Final refund cheque

Hi @Ladispear and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about your refund cheque. It usually takes between 10 - 14 days for them to arrive but with bank holidays etc I may take a little longer. If it hasn't arrived by next Friday let me know ad I'll chase it for you. I've dropped you a private message in case you need to get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

It's already been well over 2 weeks David....so I have replied to your private message just now if you are able to take a look

many thanks in advanceat

surely it would be easier to do the refunds by bank transfer or refund to payment card used in making the Bill paymnets when the account was open

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Ladispear 

Thanks for sending over your details.

I tried calling you back today.  Sorry I wasn't able to reach you.  I'll personally help sort this out for you.  I have sent you a message privately with an update on what's happening; and what the next steps are.  See: Private messages

I'll be back in touch as confirmed.

Thanks,

Robbie