cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Free Game Pass 2024 Offer How to Receive?

I have always been a BT customer and in early Feb this year, I renewed my contract ,BT Halo Full Fibre 900.

a free game pass was offered as part of the deal. I have phoned BT 7 times now and Im still no further forward in receiving any code to redeem.

Can anyone shed light on why I get told a different story every time and still have no Pass.

Thanks S.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Free Game Pass 2024 Offer How to Receive?

You need to go to MYBT and then manage then content partners and you should be able to activate the Xbox pass from there

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I have no content partners option.
Just like other people I now see in other posts. Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Are you using pc/laptop as it does not show if using app

Have you tried phoning CS 03301234150 as they should be able to help

You can always post back if no success with CS

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I am looking on PC and app and have phoned 7 times.
i have received one months bb credit as compensation for my troubles, but still no game pass.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @CooShed I noticed from your post that you renewed. Were you already on the Fibre 900 plan?  The game pass is only provided for one 12-month period, it's provided to customers who are upgrading or being provided with Fibre 900 for the first time.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings