cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Full fibre 500 help

Go to solution

So about 2 weeks ago I upgraded from full 100 fibre to 500, the next morning when it should of changed over it didn't and worse my broadband wasn't working, so contacted bt got an engineer booked for last Wednesday, he came but turned out wasn't a open reach engineer and only did all the checks inside my house which I already did over the phone previously, so got a engineer booked for Friday then got a message later saying it's a fault outside my house on their network, got a call from an engineer Friday afternoon of which I had to explain my situation again, she said it probably just needs pushing over? Anyway it came back on later but since then I'm still on my original package full fibre 100 but my bill says I'm paying for full fibre 500, I still want full fibre 500 but don't want my broadband going off again.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Full fibre 500 help

Go to solution

phone FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and they should be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Chris_JH I'm really sorry to see your upgrade to fibre 500 hasn't gone to plan. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details and the moderation team will be happy to help you get this sorted. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Chris_JH 

Thanks for sending your details to us.

Glad I could get that order processed and completed for you and you're now getting the 500Mb speeds.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings