cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Game pass subscription

My gamepass subscription says it has been cancelled on xbox, when i have checked my bt it says it is active until april 2023.

Has anybody else had this issue ???

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Game pass subscription

Hi @Richiecy

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having with your game pass subscription.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Me too! I phoned the other day and was sold an upgrade but the Ultimate Subscription is still not working. Need it sorting asap. Very Cross. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

My gamepass subscription says it has been cancelled on xbox, when i have checked my bt it says it is active until 15 October 2022. I phoned BT the other day and all that happened was, i was sold an upgrade with the promise that i'd get 6 months free and then £10 therafter but it's not working. I got an email saying my subscription had been cancelled. Urgent help required please. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Welcome also @cathyh1970 

Sorry you're having this problem too.  I will send you a private message now in a moment with steps on how to send your details over and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted out.  See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

I have the problem where I signed up for the ultimate last month and now it’s not showing on my BT account anywhere. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Hi @RobbieMac,

Same problem here, I've been sent around the houses between BT and Microsoft and promised call backs that never arrive. Can you PM me so we can sort this out, please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Hi @Espada

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having with your Game Pass.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 9 of 11

Good evening my bt account says that i have gamepass auto renewing on 4th feb however on xbox it is showing it as cancelled? any idea how to fix this please?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

@Pjmarsh75 I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your game pass. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll get that looked into.

Neil

0 Ratings