cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Gamepass Ultimate Problem

Go to solution

I had a 12 month ultimate gamepass offer from Bt which expired a day or 2 ago, went to add a new 3 month subscription card, came up with a message telling up us to contact the provider, contacted Microsoft who said they can do nothing as Bt still have control off the account.

Phoned customer services got nowhere, nobody seems able to help, locked out of gamepass currently, even discovered newspaper articles from last July mentioning this problem, why is this still a thing, it's beyond frustrating!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Gamepass Ultimate Problem

Go to solution

Hi @Bry1870

Thank you for your post and welcome to the BT Community.

I am sorry for the problems you're having with the Xbox Game Pass.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the quick response, now been on the phone since 8, so far today 3 BT employees have denied this problem exists, it's infuriating.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I have this exact same problem. I was on chat with BT support and they've said its a Microsoft problem.  Take it up with them. Microsoft have told me its BT that manage my Gamepass ultimate account and it says as much on my Microsoft account. I will like my expired Gamepass account to be disassociated with my Microsoft account as I removed the Gamepass Ultimate from my BT billing account in December 2022

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hiya, I was randomly browsing here when your reply popped up.

I have another post on here with more details about my saga, but maybe advisable not to read it, if off a nervous disposition.

But to clarify I did eventually get my problem solved but it took nearly 3 months to sort.

I'm sorry to hear you are having the same problems, as I hoped after my caper it would be easier to solve, the best advice I can give you is post a thread here and get the mods here on the case, as they were the ones who solved it for me, I can't praise them highly enough, but I would totally avoid phoning customer services as you will get nowhere, and you will go around in circles.

0 Ratings