cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

I had purchased full fibre 900 at 26 Apr and installed at 19 May via Quidco website, but first tracked one got declined and then I raised the claim again and got replied that I have my purchase either amended, returned or cancelled which was not correct

I would like to understand the reason why the cashback got declined since my installation went smoothly

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Quidco cashback declined

Go to solution

Your contract for the cashback is with Quidco, you need to chase them on this.  If need be get your local Citizens Advice involved in this.

Many of these cashback schemes rely on consumers who have been rejected not to push back - it's the only way they can make any real money!

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi,

I have already raised the claim but got declined saying that my purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled.

I would like to get assistance from BT and the reason why my purchase was either amended, returned or cancelled but in fact I am using the service right now

Thanks

Alex

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @KuroNeko Welcome to the community and thanks for your post, I'm really sorry to see your Quidco cashback has been declined. I'll be able to get that looked into and will send you a private message in a moment so you can send me over your details.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @KuroNeko, thanks for checking and getting back to me to confirm your cashback has now been updated to tracked.

Cheers

John