cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: Halo 3 price wrong? or is it

@Annie_UK 

there is nothing on the bill you posted about calls so it that shown on page 2?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

@imjolly  That is not a bill it is an order receipt, page 2 has nothing of importance it is 99% blank with header and footer all the reliant info is on the page I posted

Annie

BT Halo 3 (73Mb Down / 18Mb UP)
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

There's been a price increase since November 2021 as well, I think it's best you contact BT directly as nobody on here can help with the info given

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

@Annie_UK 

there is nothing on the order about landline - LRS is totally separate to Broadband package - and your cost would have increase with annual rise on 31/3/22 so I agree with @garybs29  and would contact CS and get order clarified 03301234150

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

As per my original post we already contacted BT, I came here because they were no help they have no record of the £36 and would not accept an email of my proof 😞

So no one knows the cost of Halo 3 then 😞 The BT website is difficult to navigate and I cannot find the package costs 😞

Annie

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

There is no 'cost of halo 3' , if you ask 100 BT customers what they are paying for a given product you will get a 100 different answers. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 23

@Annie_UKwrote:

@imjollyOur Landline call package is £2.25 and does not account for the £7.48 difference

How about the 14.4% increase this month? £36 x 14.4% = £5.18 + £2.25 = £7.43 (close)

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

Nothing to do with the increase 😞

Annie

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

I may be missing the point. If you check an actual bill it gives a breakdown of how "BT worked our your bill", doesn't the information in the bill statement provide a clue as to how it came to £43.48pm?

Speaking personally, I religiously check my bills each month to make sure it agrees with my contact terms and aligns with my bank statements.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 23

Your Halo 3 package is £55.99 per month, reduced to £36 because of LRS.

0 Ratings