cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Havent Received Rewards Card

Hi,

I joined BT back in March and was promised a rewards card to the value of £70.

My account states that it was dispatched on the 6th of April, but it hasnt arrived. 

Has anyone else had any problems?

Tried to contact BT, but keep getting sent around the houses.

Thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Havent Received Rewards Card

Hi, @Andychal2022 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, have you checked your junk email folder? The reward cards are emailed out and can sometimes end up there.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi Neil,

Yes checked and even my trash going back to March and nothing!

Last emailed was from "btcomms" stating they would let me know when "it has been processed" and I haven't received any follow up.  

Thanks 

Andy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thanks @Andychal2022 I'm sorry it's not arrived, as it's already been claimed and you've been advised it's been dispatched I recommend contacting Pure Card on the details below asking them to send it again. 

If you have claimed your card via BT and your virtual card email hasn't arrived within the period stated under ‘How do I claim my BT Virtual Reward Card’, please contact the BT Reward Card Service team on 0344 879 1068 or email bt@purecard.com

Please post back here and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Neil,

So I have contacted BT@purecard 3 times now in 10 days and no response, which is a shame.

Given I am a contracts lawyer and have documentation stating they have a duty of care, I think I will take this further. 

Thank you for your help.

Andy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Andychal2022

Thank you for posting back.

I am sorry you haven't received a response from my colleagues regarding your reward card.  I see you've done everything possible from your side and it's still not received.  That's not good enough to be perfectly honest.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings