cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Help removing old account

Hi, I have two BT accounts under my profile when I login with my email address and I’d like to remove the old one that has long been closed (currently showing first when logging in) but obviously keep the current one. Could someone help me with this? 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Help removing old account

Hi @madnessfollows and welcome to our community.

I can get the old account removed for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Message sent. Thank you for your help!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @madnessfollows

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for the older account that was showing on your BTID.  That's all sorted for you now.  The older account has been removed - just leaving the active account on there.

I'll go ahead and close this off from here but if you need help in future, feel free to post back as you're more than welcome 🙂

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Sorry to reopen so soon, but wanted to ask will it take some time to update at this end?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @madnessfollows, it would be immediate once it's removed. Are you still experiencing the same error or getting a different one?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

@JohnC2 Yes, still experiencing the same issue. The old account is still the first one showing when I log in

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Hi @madnessfollows

Thanks for posting back!

I am sorry you're still having the same problem.  I have re-opened your complaint and I have raised it again for you.  I'll give you a shout again at the start of next week when I have received confirmation that the older account has been removed.  I'll get you to double check to make sure you're happy enough before closing thing off.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings