cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 3 of 28

Hi good morning

Go to solution

Hi I can’t afford 58.22 press accidentally digital voice removed please and they should take my benefits because am deaf not work WiFi internet need call very important please thank you 

0 Ratings
27 REPLIES 27
Message 1 of 28

Hi I don’t understand why 80.00 i doesn’t hybrid connect and wi-fi-disc 40 been take back post office already yesterday only smart hubs 2 that all I spoke him last week agreed 15 months not 80 pound cannot afford that’s why I’m deaf 🧏‍♀️ Read note proof 

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 28

Hi @Jenny12 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting. I'm sure I can help with any issues you might have. Please check your inbox for a message from me and drop me a reply with the required details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 28

Re: Hi good morning

Go to solution

this is a customer help customer forum and your post does not go to BT

removing digital voice will only reduce your bill by max £5pm max maybe less.  you still need to pay line rental which is included in your broadband package

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 28

Go to solution

I haven’t got d.voice only broadband they know already am deaf 🧏‍♀️ I can’t afford 58.22 too much because I press accidentally d.voice need removed that all they know can take my benefits look note should here 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 28

Go to solution

Can email to me thank you I’m go out ok back 10.30 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 28

Go to solution

as I posted already if you have broadband then you need to pay line rental and the cost is included in your broadband package.  you cannot have broadband without a line whether copper or fibre

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 28

Go to solution

All done pay back WiFi now please 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 28

Go to solution

@Jenny12 wrote:

All done pay back WiFi now please 

sorry I don't know what you mean and you need to expand

remember your post does not go to BT

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 28

Hi I try explain I press accidentally digital voice need remove that why and I can’t afford pay 58.22 but I pay already few ago they say should take my benefits because am deaf 🧏‍♀️ Been applying already they should check records my 

0 Ratings