cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Home move complaint

How do I raise a complaint with BT in writing without having to resort to post?! I've had an absolute mare of a house move. I'm fed up of calling about each step that's gone wrong to complain to then have an email sent back to me saying the complaint is resolved when it isn't, there's no feedback about how it's resolved and then the next thing goes wrong. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly- moving broadband supply has been more stressful than moving house!

I booked a house move back in December for 8th Jan. 8th Jan comes and goes and no WiFi. BT had activated the line next door. Complaint raised and eventually activated on 10th Jan. 9th Jan complete WiFi disc ordered. 11th Jan complete WiFi disc delivered to my "safe place"- a house 72 miles away from where I live in a place I've never been to and an address that is in no way associated with my account. Complained again- no explanation as to how my account details have been linked to this address. Two complete WiFi discs ordered to come to me. Still haven't arrived but we'll see where they go eh. Now today an email telling me to return the first complete WiFi disc by mid March or BT will charge me £30.

Calling doesn't get anything resolved. I've been massively inconvenienced, feel like I'm ringing all the time to chase stuff or get things fixed that should just be done correctly and have had no offer of any compensation for the catalogue of mistakes. I don't want to ring again. I want a paper trail without more inconvenience of having to post. The stupid website is no help either and just loops you endlessly back around to the options to call or post. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Home move complaint

@Doomedmove 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

I have asked one to post here, they should be able to sort this out for you.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Home move complaint

Hi @Doomedmove,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I understand how stressful moving house can be and I'm sorry if your order hasn't gone smoothly. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings