cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: Return Of Kit

I have the same problem.  Returned BT Broadband kit at the end of October /early November  2023 after closure of account.  Equipment returned via the large white pre addressed envelope posted to me. 

Received numerous text messages harassing me to return the equipment, with no way of cancelling the text messages or to inform the items had been returned.  Received a new final bill for £50.00 on 25. 12.23 - nice Christmas pressy 😒.

Engaged with BT chat, who cannot locate the items without tracking number, which I cannot locate, referring me back to courier who cannot do anything.   I am disputing the charge and  lodged a complaint with BT on  3.1.23 - BT replied by text asking me to visit BT.com/contact within 14 days if the problem has not been resolved, otherwise the complaint is closed. 

I returned this equipment in good faith, well before the deadline of 15 December 2023, using the correct bag as sent out to me and now I’m expected to pay £50 because of some ‘sloppy’ inventory controls.  

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Return Of Kit

Hi @Denver10,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. Thank you for returning your equipment to BT. I'm sorry if you're still being chased for this. If you send me your details, I'll be able to check if I can chase that return for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings