cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Home move please help

Hi, I’ve recently transferred my broadband over for a new house move.
BT cut my original internet off on the next day - even though I had selected next week for this to happen.

Apparently this is irreversible now that the new order is being processed for the new house- so I’m waiting desperately for the new house to be connected (but just purple lights showing no internet).

The timeline shows broadband activated - but message at top says engineers need to do some checks and will get back to me. 
I work from home, I’ve got kids starting school next week who need to assignments, please can somebody help/ offer guidance 

NB) I have rang daily now but no updates.

My package is Fibre1 & I’ve been customer for many years. 
Thanks for any help you can give me ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Home move please help

@RobbieMac please can you help? 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

do you have a dial tone on your landline phone

have you tried a factory reset of the hub by pressing the recessed button on back and holding till hub lights flash?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Cathyx123

Welcome and thanks for the mention!

I am sorry for the delay connecting your services at your old address and that your existing services went off early.  I appreciate the amount of time you have spent on the phone trying to get this sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hiya thanks for help … yes the phone line is live and working.

I suppose it’s he previous owners still active because my BT smarthub still purple lights -  so no internet ☹️

0 Ratings