cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

How do I remove an old Account from MyBT

Go to solution

How do I remove an old Account from MyBT

I have just returned to BT and set up our MY BT Account. When I view MY BT, it is showing an old account that i closed when we moved providers  a couple of years ago. How do I get this removed?  tried everything Been on the phone to some really nice people from BT, but getting no where. Thanks in advance to the  Community.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: How do I remove an old Account from MyBT

Go to solution

You need help from the forum mods and I have asked them to help you.  They will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @richierm257 I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to help you get that old account removed.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you i have replied to you Pm 

Regards

R

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @richierm257

Many thanks for taking the time to chat with me today! 

That's the older account removed for you now 😊

I'll go ahead and close this off today, as agreed.  If you need help or have a question about your services in future, feel free to come back on here as you're more than welcome.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you very much for all your help and on a bank hol, super swift action from you guys brilliant job well done.

Regards

R...