cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

How do I remove an old Account from MyBT

I have 3 account numbers linked to MyBT account, 2 are old redundant accounts & the other is for broadband & digital voice.

When I log on to MyBT I get an error message that says ‘sorry we can’t get your account details at the moment’. If I select 'Account details' it shows my name etc. There is a dropdown with the 3 account numbers, but even after selecting the relevant account number, I cannot view any information about bills or products etc.

I had spoken to someone a couple of weeks ago on 0800 800 150 about having the 2 redundant accounts removed. I was told that the accounts would be removed and that should resolve the issue. However, the old accounts are still showing on the dropdown and I am still unable to access my account to view bills etc.

Can someone please advise how I can have the old account details removed?

Thanks-you.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: How do I remove an old Account from MyBT

Hi @2kRower,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get those old accounts removed.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings