cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 41

How to download a bill?

I'm trying to download my current bill from BT using the link at https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsbills/index.html#/yourbills

I just get the following message:

Error 404--Not Found

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

0 Ratings
40 REPLIES 40
Message 2 of 41

Re: How to download a bill?

Just checked & got the same. Also noticed the browser tab is now headed EE: Bill History.

rbz5416_0-1700739311957.png

So best guess is yet another half-arsed attempt the amend the web site...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 41

same here, even for older bills too.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 41

Same here on both my completely separate BT accounts. It sounds like all bills cannot be accessed today so a general issue BT need to sort out. As I will not pay until I can see the bill I hope they sort it out today. (I preferred paper bills by post which I still get for one account but that has not arrived by post as yet).

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 41

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Sorry you're having problems viewing the bills. We're aware of an issue and are working to fix asap.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 41

There was an issue on Thursday (23/11) but as of late yesterday it seems fine and certainly was for me just now.

I'm using Firefox on a Win10 PC but when it was a problem for me I tried MS Edge and that was fine.

Maybe try clearing cookies as a first step.

This was the error I was seeing:-

No Bills.jpg

Message 7 of 41

Thanks. I failed on my usual firefox earlier today but the tip on here to try another browser just worked and I was able to download on Microsoft Edge both bills one on each account and print them (and pay the one that is not on direct debit) so all is well.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 41

Unable to download Bill - 404 error message

Hi 👋
Anyone else having a problem downloading their bill??🤔

I received the usual email stating my bill is ready and when I tried downloading it I got this message......

decembersangel_2-1700963670129.png

I haven't changed any settings on my laptop since saving my last bill so I don't think it would be that😶

Any suggestions???

Ta kindly x x x

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 41

Re: Unable to download Bill - 404 error message

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 41

Re: Unable to download Bill - 404 error message

Yep. Was unable to view and download my bill Saturday evening but have been able to do that this morning.

RIC9380
0 Ratings