cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

I am permanently in Credit on an old account how do I get an OVERDUE repayment!

PheeragHfre_0-1684586576642.png

By Post Only!

"I have this awful feeling someone is watching every move I make (one of my pet hates is router location tagging)." Marvin (A paranoid Android)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: I am permanently in Credit on an old account how do I get an OVERDUE repayment!

Hi @PheeragHfre,

If you have spoken with our billing team or Customer Services, they should have been able to get that sent back to your bank account. The process normally takes about 5 working days after we have sent it.

If you would rather we, as moderators, picked this up and got it sent back to you we can. It will take us longer though as it will be 1-3 working days before we can pick up new cases at present. I'll send you a private message just in case you want us to help.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: I am permanently in Credit on an old account how do I get an OVERDUE repayment!

Sorry I was unaware that the Private Messaging System had been enabled as I had previously set this to unenabled for General Security Reasons.

Since NO Bank Account details are available to BT, for the same reasons as above, I was simply askng this Community for my best options!  

"I have this awful feeling someone is watching every move I make (one of my pet hates is router location tagging)." Marvin (A paranoid Android)
0 Ratings