cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

I have 2 accounts but it defaults to a closed one so I can't claim 12 months of xbox gamepass

Go to solution

Hey there, I seem to have an issue where I have 2 BT accounts and cannot manage the active one.

I used to have BT at some point years ago, and that account has been deactivated but is the default when I signed in. I recently signed up again for fibre, which created a new account, and I've managed to link this new account to the same email address for my closed account.

Unfortunately, the UI defaults to the closed account, and although I can switch to the new account and see my bills, I can't manage my products, or claim the 12 months of xbox gamepass, it always defaults to the closed account, can anyone help me? Thanks!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: I have 2 accounts but it defaults to a closed one so I can't claim 12 months of xbox gamepass

Go to solution

Hi @oddestofsocks and welcome back.

It's been a really long time but great to see you again.

I can get the old account removed for you. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: I have 2 accounts but it defaults to a closed one so I can't claim 12 months of xbox gamepass

Go to solution
Amazing, thanks a lot @DavidM, happy to be back!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @oddestofsocks, thanks for getting in touch. The old account is now removed from your BTID.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings