cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: I have FTTP but every operator thinks I don't.

Go to solution

sorry you say you have called but was that the FTTP TEAM or just CS?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Often , the BT Mods on this forum will offer to arrange this check ( ORDI ) , if they offer assistance, respond in the way they ask ( it can be a few days ) alternatively call BT and explain that your address within the records system has a  error that is stopping you regrading your BT service, and need’s confirmation it’s OK or the faulty data corrected ( quote ORDI  ) however it may not be understood by the representative ( not a particularly common request ) .

As far as using the BT FTTP team , your ONT has a unique serial number that identifies it , this team may be able to use that number to locate you in the system and arrange what you want ( assuming what you want is relevant to BT ) , apparently the FTTP number at busy times or out of office hours defaults to regular customer service, so it may be worth confirming you are speaking to the FTTP team if you go down this route 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution
I called this number: 08005874787
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

as you have tried FTTP TEAM and getting nowhere I have asked forum mods if they can help  they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

@imjolly Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Verius024, the FTTP would be the best option to get this fixed.

If you want to ty them again to get the address records updated it would be quicker. 

I've sent you a Private Message if you still can't make progress with it so you can get in touch with the Mod team. We are very busy at the moment and if you need to get in touch it may take us a few days to get back to you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that Openreach managed to fix an issue. There was an error in their database.

Thanks for everyone in this post.

0 Ratings