cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

I have been charged for the non return of a hub but I sent it back over a month ago and have proof!!

Go to solution

This is so unacceptable - there is no option for me to send my proof of postage and have been sat on hold on the phone for over 30 mins and am currently in a 55 minute wait on the web chat?!?!? Absolutely disgraceful. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: I have been charged for the non return of a hub but I sent it back over a month ago and have pro

Go to solution

I have just been disconnected on the phone!! Finally got through to someone and they said they couldn't hear me and hung up!!??? There is absolutely nothing wrong with my phone. This is utterly infuriating. This feels like a scam!! You charge people unfairly and make it impossible for them to prove that the charge was unfair.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: I have been charged for the non return of a hub but I sent it back over a month ago and have pro

Go to solution

@laraherring7 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
I see! Apologies. And thanks for explaining that. I was just desperate to get through to someone at BT so was trying every avenue! For anyone experiencing similar issues contacting customer services, it seems contacting them via social media is the best way! I sent a message on X and got a very fast response.
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Welcome and thanks for your posts @laraherring7

I am sorry that you were charged for the Hub after you had returned it.  That's clearly a mistake on our part.  How did you get on with our guides on X?  Are you happy that everything is sorted out now?

Post back and let me know please as we can help from here too if needs be 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Robbie - thanks for reaching out. Yes the guide on X sorted everything. I am shocked at how hard it was to communicate with customer services through the official channels (phone and web chat) but the support on X was swift and solved my issue as I was able to send my proof of postage! Thanks!

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @laraherring7

Thank you for posting back!

I am sorry for the problems you had getting the equipment marked as returned. I am glad you're all sorted now.  I have marked your last post as the accepted solution.

If you should need help or have a question about your BT services in future, feel free to come back on as you're more than welcome 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings