cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Incorrect address

Go to solution

I have recently signed up to BT and had to call them to arrange for my landline to be fixed, that has been done and works now which is great.

However, I also signed up to BT WiFi at the same time and it seems my address was mudfled up slightly meaning my new router has not arrived and I assume has been returned to sender by Royal Mail. Any ideas how I can get this sorted? 

I would prefer to not call again, as I definitely made my address clear but seems this was not recorded correctly, so I'd prefer this to be written down for someone. Hopefully I get my router and WiFi working then.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Incorrect address

Go to solution

Hi @Thomas99 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting. Sorry there's been a mix up with your address. I'm sure we can put this right for you. I've dropped you a message so check you in box and send me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Thomas99,

Thanks for replying to @DavidM.

I have picked this up for you and will be working on getting it to your address and correcting your address records too. I'll be in tomorrow from 12.30pm until 9pm. I'll give you a call as there are a few things that I need to discuss with you. Is there a good time that suits you?

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS,

Thanks for helping with this, much appreciated!

Happy to talk when you are around, would between 1pm and 2pm work for you or alternatively sometime later on after around 7.30pm?

Thanks for your help!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming a suitable time @Thomas99

I'll pass this over to @DanielS and he'll give you a shout later 😊

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @RobbieMac,

Perfect, sounds good. Please can the call be made to my mobile number when @DanielS is free? Although I have my landline number, I haven't sorted my new telephone out yet so mmobile is the phone to use 🙂

If someone can message before calling me, that would be super helpful!

Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Thomas99,

Thanks for getting back to me.

As you have asked, I'm going to try and call your mobile in a few minutes. If you aren't free then, I will call you after 7.30pm 🙂

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Thomas99,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me tonight.

As I mentioned, I have ordered the Smart Hub 2 to your correct address. I am also contacting Openreach to have your records updated. I will speak with you again on Friday afternoon.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS,

Thanks very much for your help today!

Seems my account is all working now, I have been able to create my BT ID and I am setup on the app too.

I see the Smart Hub 2 is dispatched and hopefully arriving tomorrow. I shall keep you updated on progress as agreed.

Thanks again for the help!

Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS,

Just to let you know, my Smart Hub arrived today and has been successfully set up.

Seems to be working really well, super connection and all working as I had hoped! 

Thanks so much for all your help over this week, it's been much appreciated!