cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Incorrect installation address

Go to solution

I'm trying to order Full Fibre BT broadband

I've been a BT landline customer for over 10 years. All account detils are correct and I get regular bills

Order process is fine until it gets to the final stage where it shows "Installation address"

The address shown is my neighbours and not mine. I'm unable to change this online and 5 (!) phone conversations with BT later I'm no further forward.

Ordering the same package on the phone with BT and they have the same problem and have to cancel the order

Any ideas/suggestions? (other than sign up with another ISP) 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Incorrect installation address

Go to solution

Hi @nithsdalenoddy1 welcome to the community, I'm sorry to see you've had trouble ordering full fibre. From what you've described it sounds like there's an Openreach data integrity (ORDI) issue with your installation address and that will need to be corrected before the order will work. 

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help you get this resolved.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks Neilo

Good to find someone who knows what they're doing!

I've replied to the private message. Any idea how long it will take to resolve the ORDI issue (and how will I know it's sorted)?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi, @nithsdalenoddy1 the moderators deal with the private messages in the order that they're received so it will likely be early next week before we can get working on this for you. The ORDI process normally takes about 7 to 10 days to complete and we'll get back in touch to let you know when it's sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @nithsdalenoddy1,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to us.

I rang you there now but missed you. Can you reply back to my private message when you get a chance?

I'll be in the office tomorrow if you would like to speak with me about anything too.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi Daniel

was watching the Scotland-Ireland match!

I'm also around all day tomorrow although I understood from Neil it's just a matter of waiting for Openreach/BT to get round to changing this

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

That's perfect,

I had to come in early today so I'll give you a call now.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @nithsdalenoddy1,

I am happy to tell you that Openreach have now fully updated their records and so have I for BT's side of this.

Are you happy for me to close the complaint that I raised? Let me know if you need any other help at all.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Daniel

thanks. I'll try booking this again via BT

It vwas never a complaint just a question 🙂

Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

You are very welcome @nithsdalenoddy1,

Hopefully everything will go through for you.
Drop me a line if you ever need any other support at all.

Thanks
DanielS 

0 Ratings