cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Increase price

I have a letter from BT. 

I am invited to call and chat on 0800 917 7151 which helps a lot when you're deaf.

Is there anyway on God's earth that communications can be communicated in the 21st century and orders made other than by a poxy telephone?

There seems to be a possibility to save at least £10 by "adjusting" the mobile package. This would be welcomed as we're paying £124+ each month for FTTC with Halo/Mobile/Sport, stretching our beleaguered pensions considerably.
(£79.67/£17.50/26.23) Note, NO TV packages or other add-ons.

If I was able to communicate with Retentions, I could probably save a little on the FTTC.

It beggars belief that organisations will not offer their loyal customers the best package/deal possible. Instead, they expect customers to beg for a better deal. Mind you, if I could hear, I would join the beggars!

I'll now retire to my hidey hole until tonight's football, hoping that before I pop my clogs, TNT Sport will add subtitles to the matches.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Increase price

https://www.relayuk.bt.com/

Google's Live Transcribe app is pretty good. Could you maybe have that running on a phone/tablet "listening" to the audio from the TV?

On the plus side, at least you're spared having to listen to Darren Fletcher spouting complete gonads! In a kind of reverse, I wish there was an option for stadium sound only.