cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Issues with broadband

I ordered an upgrade for BT broadband and the turning off of my landline. I kept receiving notification on my orders that they are been cancelled (not by me) I phoned BT and was told that the broadband would be switched on. It wasn't, so I phoned again and the man I spoke to explained what happened and said he would cancel my order and start again and put me back on my old broadband package for now. Today I have received an email from BT saying my order is cancelled due to a problem with their systems and they would be in touch. I have had no broadband since the 23rd Dec and don't know when it will come back and have no access to TNT sports or other app based TV channels. My contract expires tomorrow and I am seriously considering leaving as I am fed up of BT keep cancelling my order and not switching broadband back on even though they keep promising to. Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Issues with broadband

Hi @Anne-Marie1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry you've had problems with your upgrade order and that you've been left without service. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with your order.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings