cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Lied to by Sales person and digital phone not accepted calls from day 1

When the sales guy sold me the essentials package and digital phone, he said as we been with then for years the would be no disconnection fee from old contract, wave the new connection fee, and the old number could be ported over on fibre activation day. HE LIED, they have tried to charge me for everything and are still trying, the number took over 20 days to port over and when sales were asked to listen to the call i was informed they have washed their hands of it and are doing nothing about it, also since installation the phone will not accepy 90% of incoming calls, it says this number does not exist, i have a severely disabled mother here who is on a ventilator and the hospital have wrote to us saying they are trying to call us but cannot get thru to see how the NIV is going and more, there was one person Natalie on the Full Fibre Team who was so helpful and went out of her way to try and solve some of it, to her i thank so much, but she spoke to sales and they told her they don't want to know bout it, but i have never had so many problems and they want me to pay and trying to take cash out my account for something that has not worked from day 1,,, i am disgusted and feel so let down by BT, they care about no one but getting money off you,,

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lied to by Sales person and digital phone not accepted calls from day 1

Hi @Redders01 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry that you were not given correct information when you placed your order. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to see what we can do to help you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings