cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Line saver refund

I understand that I am entitled to Refund for future months  of the upfront payment if  I leave BT. Can some one confirm this please. 

thank you.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Line saver refund

Hi @Thomsos123, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Have a look at BT Line Rental Saver discount | BT Help and you will see:

'Is my Line Rental Saver payment refundable?

Yes. If you choose to cancel Line Rental Saver at any time, we'll refund any remaining upfront payment.'

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thank you, I have been told by someone on customer services that I am not entitled to a refund, I have had to leave BT and had only just paid upfront for the next twelve months line saver, I used 9 days altogether and asked for the refund and the person refuses to give me a refund for the full amount due, he has said he is not prepared to give me more than £50 as a goodwill gesture. I paid £219.84 as I did not intend to leave BT, and I only used 9days. What more can I do, he has closed my complaint twice and it is not resolved.

thank you for response.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Thomsos123, thanks for the update and I would suggest that you get back in touch and refer the advisor to the link I've posted earlier.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Thanks, I have done that and he refused to look into further, he tells me that his manager advised him that it is not refundable and his manager sent the email telling me the complaint is closed. If you are able access this I can message you the complaint number.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Thomsos123, thanks for the update and sorry you couldn't get this sorted when you called in.

I've sent you a Private Message do you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Thanks have replied to message.

0 Ratings