cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

March 2023 £100 reward card

Hello Team 

I signed up directly on the BT websites for the £31.99 broadband offer with the £100 BT reward card back in March. 

I have not received anything in relation to the £100 gift card. 

I have been billed as normal and I am receiving all emails from BT but nothing in relation to registering for the reward card. I have contacted BT several time who advise they cannot help I need to email purecard@bt.com. I have have emailed them twice and still no response. 

Does anyone know what steps I need to take to receive an update on this or do I just need to accept it was a scam on BT part and they are never sending the reward card?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: March 2023 £100 reward card

I should also add I have been told to check my welcome email there is no mention of a reward card on this. 

I have a screenshot of the the offer from when I signed up so find it odd that there is no mention of this in my welcome email or in my first bill email. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hi @StarDust25 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems claiming your reward. I can help. I'll need some information so please check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi StarDust25, thanks for speaking with me earlier. As discussed please reply back with the screen shots and I'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

1000015142.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@JohnC2  Hi John as discussed please find my screenshot of the offer when I signed up on the 6th march 2023 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @StarDust25, thanks for that and I'll go back to the promotions team and keep you updated.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings