cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Misled by sales team

Go to solution

I recently discussed renewing my contact. The sales lady offered me a new upgraded router free of charge and first six months at half price. No router arrived so I chased it up only to be told there was no router ordered for me and no router was on my account. Guy who I spoke to said sales team do this which is wrong. Said they offer you these things to get the sale and their commission from sale. This is totally unacceptable behaviour from sales dept and staff should be penalized for blatently lying to customers. How can a company such as BT get away with this? This needs to stop and stop now! Either pay structures for sales teams need changing or members of sales should face disaplinary action if they lie to customers. Failing that a legal challenge should be put to BT. Customers be warned!!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Misled by sales team

Go to solution

Hi @SRB13,

I am sorry for the experience that you had. If you were promised the Smart Hub 2 as part of your upgrade then we should be looking to honour that agreement with you. Would you like me to arrange this for you?

Also, if the adviser that you spoke with recently hasn't already, I can contact the sales advisers Manager to have them internally investigate it.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Daniel.

Yes please that would be great. I did ask if the wifi discs or at least one of them would be included but was told these would not be included. Was this another mislead? If so I would appreciate the initial one. If not then just the upgrade hub please. Thank you for your positive response. Much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @SRB13

Thanks for your post and welcome back.

I am sorry for these problems since the discussion around renewing your contract.  What you've described isn't good enough.  We'll look into this from here.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Daniel. Any update on your kind offer to resolve my complaint and sort out new hub? Cheers, Simon

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @SRB13, sorry for the confusion @DanielS  has offered to sort this for you if needed. But we need your details so please can you send in your details as requested by @RobbieMac  and we'll be happy to get this sorted. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @SRB13, thanks for getting in touch and I've arranged for the Smart Hub 2 to be sent to you.

Cheers

John