cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Missed Appointments

I had 2 scheduled appointment before to set up full fibre broadband at my new home and engineer missed both of the appointments. I got the 4G mini hub but it's not enough as me and my wife we both work from home and I only get 1 bar of signal. I have tried to move the router into different locations but nothing worked. It's been a month I am waiting for the full fibre to install. I have been using BT for past 2 years and never faced anything like it. It is really frustrating. What is the point of booking an appointment if they are gonna miss it anyway ? I know I will get compensation but it really doesn't matter at this point. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

BT Full Fibre Broadband

Hi ,

Openreach engineer has failed to attend my appointment to install full fibre  twice in a row. I got the mini hub but it is not enough as me and my wife, we both work from home. Whenever I contact BT , they say I have to reschedule the appointment. I feel like I am going through a loop of rescheduling appointments and missing appointments again and again which is really frustrating. Its been a month we are living without any internet.

Can someone please help ? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: BT Full Fibre Broadband

@thossain 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators who may be able to look at the reason.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Keith_Beddoe 

Is there anyway to contact them or @ them ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I have asked one of them to post on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @thossain

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting!

I am sorry for the missed engineer appointments to install your Full Fibre service.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings