cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Moving House

Please can someone help. I am moving house on Friday 27th Sept. I have been sent links and told where to go but nothing works, I am going round in circles. Others I have asked have options that are missing when I go down the same path on my laptop. I have even tried a standard customer route but they won't deal with me because I am an employee. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moving House

I'm not clear from your post what the issue is. You say you're moving house, so presumably this is a personal move and not one as "an employee".
Then you say BT won't deal with you as a customer because you're an employee - does that mean you're an employee of BT, or that your're dealing with BT on behalf of your employer? And in that case who is moving house?
Needs a bit of clarity, I think, before anyone can help.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Seems simple to me.......

They are an employee, moving house and need their employee services moved to the new property, but the consumer helpdesk cannot help due to the services being graded as "employee".

Need to contact the employee helpdesk to rectify.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

"and need their employee services moved to the new property"
I guess I don't understand what these "employee services" might be.
People working from home usually just use their personal phone and broadband services and get everything they need to do their jobs via those services.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@chrisjpwrote:
"and need their employee services moved to the new property"
I guess I don't understand what these "employee services" might be.

@LadyLynx is implying that they are a BT/openreach employee.

BT/openreach employees can't move their home broadband, TV etc by using the normal consumer contacts. They need to use the internal Employee Broadband/TV contacts.

0 Ratings