cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Moving house

hi, can someone please help. I am moving house and trying to place an order online and it keeps telling me I have an outstanding order which was cancelled over 48 hours ago now. Everyone I speak to a BT “Guide” they tell me it should be done within 24 hours. It’s been almost 72 hours now and still nobody can place a new moving house order. I am moving house next week and getting ridiculously fed up. Unnecessary delays for nothing.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moving house

@kylewalker268 

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers and will not be able to deal with any issues relating to your account or any orders.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators, who may offer to help, when everything else has been tried.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

You can message BT using the "message us" links on the help pages. That is usually effective.

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Cancelled order stuck open

In this exact situation now myself! My initial order was cancelled a week ago now. Was told 24 hours, then 48 hours, was then told they manually cancelled it, was then told oh no you need to wait until the original date it was due to be installed has passed. Many phone calls and live chats, nobody willing to help. I move house this week and yet to have broadband move ordered. Absolute joke. I will be making a complaint with them tomorrow. Sounds just like it’s a bunch of sales agents who couldn’t care less because they weren’t earning commission off me and by getting my query it was only harming their conversion rate because it wasn’t resulting in a sale. 

Message 4 of 5

Why oh why are BT's agents so woefully badly informed and trained so that each one you contact gives you a different story?
This really is unacceptable.
Message 5 of 5

Hi @kylewalker268

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your posts!  I have moved your posts on to the one thread discussion.

I am sorry for the problems you've been having with your order.  I appreciate the amount of time you've spent over the phone and on live chat trying to get this sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings