cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Multiple Accounts linked to my username and unable to switch between them on the web browser

Go to solution

I cannot switch between my accounts when using the drop down within account settings. I am trying to access my free 6 month xbox game pass which came with my broadband but i cannot get to the content partner section due to the web browser MYBT being locked onto one account number. I believe the offer would be within one of my other account numbers, specifically the one associated with my broadband package. Why is this happening? Is there an easier way for me to access this? 

Whilst on the subject, why is there an account number set up everytime for something different. I have somehow ended up with 4 which i have no idea how. I only have BT sport with EE and then Broadband through BT. 

Any help is appreciated. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Multiple Accounts linked to my username and unable to switch between them on the web browser

Go to solution

@Joekennedy welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Multiple Accounts linked to my username and unable to switch between them on the web browser

Go to solution

Hi @Joekennedy ,

Thanks for sending over the details. I'm glad to hear our BT.Com guy got this sorted for you.

All the best

David

0 Ratings