cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Multiple Accounts on One BT ID

Go to solution

Hi all, I have the seemingly common issue of multiple accounts assigned to my ID, and it always defaults to the old one when I want to do anything other than looking at billing, meaning I can't do anything with my account.

Have seen quite a few posts about this that have been resolved. Is anyone able to assist with this please? Thank you.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Multiple Accounts on One BT ID

Go to solution

Hi @srobertson1308, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you've an old account on your BTID and this is causing some issues.

The quickest way of fixing this is to set up another BTID with an email address that has not been used as a BTID before and it will work ok.
If you don't have another email address you can use I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll raise the request to get the current BTID fixed. This can take a week or more to be completed currently. 
Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Scott,

I gave your mobile number a quick call. The reason for my call was to follow up on our conversation on Friday. I've checked and I can see that you manage to create new BT ID. 

I'm sorry that I didn't get speaking to you today. I hope that the new BT ID has fixed things for you but if you're still experiencing issues, please get back to me. I'll keep you case open until Friday the 28th to allow you time to reply. If I don't receive a reply, I'll take it that you no longer need my help and your case will be closed.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Paddy, creating a new ID seems to have worked so I can now access all pages.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Scott,

Thank you for getting back to me. I've gone ahead and closed the case I have on your account.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings