cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

My BT Content Partner Section is missing

Go to solution

Hi. I've recently upgraded to BT Full Fibre 500. I was advised I'm eligible for a free Xbox Game Pass. Since the order closing and going live, I've received an email and text telling me my Game Pass is ready. 

I'm to go on to My BT (on the Internet) and under manage products go to the Content Partner Section to redeem.

However, the Content Partner Section is not visible, it's not there. I've called and we chatted a few times and no one seems sure as to why. Please can someone reach out and resolve this for me. I've seen a few other customers recently flag this as an issue in the community. 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: My BT Content Partner Section is missing

Go to solution

Hi @DigitalAtoms, sorry you're not able to claim your Game Pass.

Please can you check and confirm that you've claimed the Account Holder status on the account?
Also do you have more than 1 account linked to your BTID?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

Hi John. 

Thanks for your reply. 

I've removed this message as it was incorrect info on my part. Please see below 

Please help 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution

Sorry, to clarify it's now showing me and my email address as the sole account Holder associated with two account numbers. My newer one for the last few years and a really old unused one. Still can't see the content partner section 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @DigitalAtoms, thanks for checking that for me and posting back. We'll be able to help you get this fixed.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us for our help.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution
Hi, I've just done this myself, and I agree, the wording they use doesn't match what you see (or in this case don't see) on the screen.

So, here's what to do.

1) Log into MyBT.
2) Scroll down to "Your Products"
3) Click Manage.
4) Scroll down to "Content Partners"
5) Add the Xbox Game pass option to your billing. You'll go through the rigmarole that you are buying it, but what's happening is BT are giving you a code to use, for £0.00 for 12 months. After this they will begin charging you at the rate (currently) of £10 a month.
6) Redeem your code on your Xbox or PC!

🙂

Hope this helps.

p.s I was a bit puzzled with mine as I was expecting 1x12 month code. As I already had about 4 months of Game Pass time remaining, all it did was add another month to it. I'm not sure now if I have to redeem a code a month or what, and do I have to wait for my time to run down before I can add more? Who knows.

BT, come back to us and make things clearer!
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

Hi Sledgehammer. 

Thanks for the advice but the issue for me is that the content partners section is missing, not there or anywhere. 

A staff moderator from the BT community has kindly contacted me directly and is going to investigate.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Go to solution

How strange!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @DigitalAtoms, I called earlier, sorry I missed you. The old account is now removed from your BTID so please log in and check that you can claim the Game Pass now on your new account and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution

Hi John. Sorry I just missed your call. 

Thanks for resolving the issue. Removing the old account fixed it and I've been able to successfully redeem the game pass. 

Much appreciated and have a good weekend. 

0 Ratings