cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

My BT Content Partner Section is missing

Hello,

Recently i have bought a BT package and said that i could claim 6 months free game pass but i cannot see the content partner section to add it.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: My BT Content Partner Section is missing

@melrose123 

do you have more than 1 BT account as this can cause problems

are you out of the 14 day cooling off after activation?

have you paid your first bill?

you need to use pc/laptop to access not an app

there are numerous posts like yours found with search

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I have passed the 14 day cooling off period.

I don't think I have another BT account, I have had another BT account at a different address, how do I check this?

I paid my first bill on the 2nd of janurary.

I am using my PC.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

if you go to MYBT do you see 2 account numbers?

as you have only just paid first bill may take system few days to update your records

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I've just seen that I haven't activated my BT account and may take 48 hours for bills and usage to appear, I'm guessing this could have been the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Yes i have seen I have two account numbers.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

then try CS 03301234150 or billing to get old account removed   https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

0 Ratings