cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: My BT Content Partner Section is missing

Go to solution

HI @DigitalAtoms, thanks for checking that and posting back. Great news it's working ok for your Game Pass now 🙂

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

Hi I have exactly the same issue , I have an old account linked to the same email address and BT Content Partner Section is missing , can someone help remediate this for me ?

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

Hi, @Cyberjon73 welcome to the community, I'm sorry to see you're having problems claiming your Game Pass. If you toggle to your new account number on the drop-down is the content partner section there? You need to use a web browser as it doesn't show in the app.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

im having the same issue was due a callback today never got it i depend on the internet for an income as im a professional gamer yet the speed is hit and miss on top of the fact ive added netflix never been able to actually access it and now not able to access the xbox ultimate that im entitled to so ive cancelled my payments until bt actually do as theyre supposed to! 

absolutely shocking service from BT

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @HavocStreamer

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having.  As an avid gamer myself, I feel your pain.  Are you also unable to see the content partner section when logged into your BTID as per the conversation above?

Double check you don't have more than one account associated to your BTID.  Also, make sure you're logging into your BTID on a web browser as it won't show using the app.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution

Same issue over here. I don't have any Partner Section visible at all. I joined bt few months ago, migrated from EE and took the 500mb/s deal with the 6months XBOX ultimate subscription for free. Tried to redeem it Today but the section is not there :p. Pls help 😄

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @AleksanderMyslicki 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I can help get your partner section sorted.

I've sent you a private message asking for more details.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings